Well so there’s this guy…. I’ve known him for a very long time, and I always thought we secretly liked each other. Well… he just went to the school dance… sans moi. And to top off the bitter cake that is my bad day… she’s gorgeous, and thin.
Fuck that little bitch.
Just kidding, she may be really nice, but…. still…
But yeah… he’s always been dorky looking, but wow… now he’s a stud… MUFFIN! Like legitimately. Which makes me even more insecure.
I really need to crack down on my life. Weight… looks…. GRADES!! SHIT!
I got this. Ok. bye. It’s pretty late… well not really… but I have school. SHIT! I have to wake up in six hours. Not enough sleep.
Felt skinny yesterday because i worked out for the first time since getting a double concussion a month. Even though i was just riding a bike with very low resistance, something is always better than nothing!
Ive seen some tumblr posts similar to this one already, but i was at the library with a friend and we were looking through old newspapers (shes writing a research paper) and came across this!
Why cant the world
still be like this?!
A rare source of optimistic feelings.
I took this picture a week ago. I was feeling really confident about myself for a day and decided to try on a really right party dress.
I was so nervous to try it on, but to my surprise it looked ok, actually kind of hot. I took a picture to commemorate that feeling so i can always look back and remember that feeling.
Even though it may have just been the mirror, I dont care.
I’m still trying to lose weight but my journey to my goal may not be as long and treacherous as it seems.
My all time thinspiration.
This girl, who’s face i have cropped out because she has no idea i even care about this picture, is my thinspiration.
We are the same age, and used to go to the same school, but she moved to a co ed school for highschool. We were always friends in middle school but never really close. We played some of the same sports but were never in the same ‘friend group’.
However, this girl is everything i want to be. Shes super smart, talented, pretty, an amazing soccer player, filthy rich, and incredibly fit and thin.
I always look through her facebook pictures because of my jealousy. Everything seems so effortless for her and i hate it.
But since this is a fitness blog i will just say that i want to be as fit as she and look as good as she does. Her legs are so lean and muscular, and she has a great stomach.
Every time i look at this picture i hope it helps me to go to the gym and to run that extra mile.
I know i shouldnt compare myself to her, but im thinking more like…
If she can do it, why can’t i? Im the only one in my way.
SKINNY TEXAS CHEESE FRIES, WANT!!
- 2 medium potatoes (2/3 lb total), yukon gold or russet, washed and dried (skin on)
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp cumin
- coarse salt and fresh cracked pepper
- 1 slice center cut bacon, cooked & finely chopped
- 1/3 cup sharp shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp diced scallions
- 1 tbsp sliced pickled Jalapeno (jarred on canned)
- Preheat the oven to 400°. Line baking sheet with foil for easy clean-up. Lightly coat with cooking spray.
- Cut each potato lengthwise into 1/4 inch thin slices; then cut each slice into 1/4 inch fries.
In a large bowl, combine cut potatoes and oil; toss well. Add seasoning (paprika to salt and pepper). Toss to coat.
- Place potatoes in a single layer on a lightly greased large baking sheet. Bake uncovered for about 25 minutes or until tender crisp, turning once half way through (depending on thickness this may require more or less time).
- Remove from oven, place fries into two small oven safe dishes (or one large dish for sharing), top with cheddar cheese, sliced jalapenos, scallions and bacon bits and return to oven for about 2 minutes, or until the cheese melts. Serve with low fat buttermilk ranch and serve.
Servings: 2 Serving Size: 1/2
Calories: 259 • Fat: 12.3 g • Protein: 10.1 g • Carb: 29 g • Fiber: 2.9 g • Sugar: 1.4 g